Finding your Virtual Community

I just wanted to share a message about the importance of community. I've been seeking a community for years and haven't really been able to find one. I lack confidence when it comes to making friends and I don't ever ask for help. 

I've been pleasantly surprised by Team Beachbody's emphasis for coach development. I wouldn't say I hit bottom this year but between post partum depression/anxiety and then my back injury, I was not happy. This winter I realized that something needed to change and I needed to be proactive in seeking community and support. 

The first step was joining online wellness communities. The next step was reaching out to friends old and new about my experiences. In part to encourage them to consider Team Beachbody and their products, but also because my increased confidence has allowed me to actually do what I've wanted to do for years which is to build a stronger community. 
 


Comments

Popular Posts