Dinners: Week of 1/31/16

I've been meal planning and prepping for years. But now I'm really trying to do this healthy and simple meal planning. Especially now that my boys are cranky messes in the evenings and Jeff and I are doing the 21 Day Fix and being very conscientious (more than usual) about our meals. Here's what we're eating this week, plus a few tips for meal prep:


  • Grilled Chicken Sausage, Roasted Butternut Squash and Salad
  • Roasted Salmon and Broccoli over Quinoa
  • Turkey and Veggie Chili (slow cooker)
  • Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs over Stir-Fried Zoodles
  • Broccoli and Turkey Bacon Frittata
I almost always chop all veggies and package by meals. That's pretty much standard when it comes to meal prep. I baked the turkey meatballs (ground turkey mixed with egg, cooked quinoa, fresh parsley, garlic, salt and pepper) and froze them so I just have to pull them out the night before and heat in a pan with the teriyaki sauce. I also cooked up quinoa which I will use throughout the week for lunches and mixed in with my oatmeal.


Comments

Popular Posts